Hotel Chavin

Jose Galvez 222 , Barranca departamento de Lima, Peru - +51-1-235-5025

Hotel Chavin Barranca departamento de Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Accomodation close to Caral - Hotel Chavin Dec 05, 2008
If you decide to visit Caral and want to arrive there in the morning, you should spend a night in Barranca, the closest city to Caral and this hotel is supposed to be the best in town.

We got a room for 3 for US$45 each, which is not expensive but not too cheap considering what we got for our money. No breakfast was included.

The location of this hotel is very good. It's on the main street and just walking distance from the buses stations. There are restaurants just 1 block away.

The amenities of this place include a pool - which was empty - a karaoke, a bar - which closes early, a restaurant and a snack bar. I have heard that their restaurant is very good, but we didn't have the opportunity of trying it, so I can't say much about it. They serve a buffet for lunch on Sundays...

The bed was comfortable enough. Or at least I feel it this way, since I was so tired, haha. The bathroom & shower were ok.

The staff wasn't rude, but wasn't very helpful either. They could be a bit pushy. But it was ok. The only thing I could complain about was the noise. But it's not up to them.

At the end I'll say this place is ok for 1 night, but just 1 ;)
Barranca departamento de Lima Map