Hotel Chateau St-Marc

Hotel Chateau St-Marc Rates and Deals

Hotel Chateau St-Marc Montreal Reviews

kkrater kkrater
Boutique Luxury Oct 16, 2011
Chateau St-Marc is conveniently located in downtown Montreal within walking distance of Le Centre Bell. The charming hotel is also in close proximity to shopping on Rue St. Catherine and restaurants and bars on Rue Crescent. The hotel offers garage parking at a flat rate of $15 dollars, but on a weekend you should be able to find street parking nearby. Without a doubt, Chateau St Marc is one of the more lavishly appointed hotels I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Wifi and digital HD cable are available without charge. My room even had an outdoor patio with a lounge chair and two swinging chairs. The patio alone would make a stay a worthwhile during the summer months. In addition to the amenities, I was also very impressed with the decor of this boutique hotel. Everything was tastefully appointed, but not over-the-top. The bathroom had all the necessary toiletries and some other nice touches that made me feel more at home than the average hotel. The shower had multiple spouts, which I actually liked quite a bit. It allowed me to wash my hair and get a massage at the same time! The hotel also offered a free continental breakfast that looked delicious. The staff were very attentive, but gave us just the right amount of space so as not to appear overbearing. My only critique of the hotel was that it felt a bit cramped. Upon checkout, the manager informed me that they would be expanding into the building next door. They planned to increase the size of the top floor rooms and add a spa. I can not wait to stay here again, Hotel Chateau St-Marc is truly boutique luxury.
Hotel entrance on Rue St. Marc
A Guan Yu statue! How cool!
Africancrab says:
Sounds like one I would stay in. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Nov 18, 2011
sylviandavid says:
Really enjoyed this review! thanks! sylvia
Posted on: Nov 17, 2011
spocklogic says:
Sounds worth it - good review!
Posted on: Oct 18, 2011