Hotel Central Zagreb

Hotel Central Zagreb Rates and Deals

Hotel Central Zagreb Reviews

irenem irenem
Lives up to its name Apr 01, 2017
We stayed in this hotel for two nights in July 2014. The hotel is close to Zagreb's main train station. Exit the station and go right to find the hotel.

We were able to check in at 11am without any problems. Check-in was reasonably friendly. Our room was fine. It was at the top of the hotel and had a few oddly placed pillars. I suppose the decor was a bit dated, but such things do not bother me. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. We slept really well here.

The hotel's location is also great for the historic centre of Zagreb which you can very easily get to on foot. The bus station is about 15 minutes walk away or you can take a tram. There are tram stops near the hotel.

The breakfast staff at the hotel were pleasant and friendly. Food at the hotel was fine with various breads, cheeses, meats, cereal, fruit. The big negative was that the coffee was awful. The liquid they called coffee only resembled coffee in colour. It neither smelt nor tasted like coffee. As someone who needs three coffees to get going in the morning, even I was on the tea .

Wifi was rather unreliable at this hotel. It worked on and off and was not consistent.

We would be happy to stay here again.
Our room
jacobi says:
I must return there one day. I wasn't even two when I was there last visiting with my relatives. Apart from my last visit in Vietnam, I've almost always had problems with wi-fi in hotels.
Posted on: Apr 01, 2017

Hotel Central Zagreb Overview

As its name suggests, the Hotel Central Zagreb offers Zagreb accommodation in the center of the city. The hotel is close by to the bus station, the railway station, and the Zagreb airport. It also puts guests within easy reach of many of the city's historical and cultural attractions, as well as its restaurants, entertainment venues, and other attractions. Guests of the Hotel Central Zagreb are within easy walking distance of Zagreb's major public transportation hubs, and they can also access the hotel by car.

This hotel offers guests seventy-nine bedrooms, all of which are decorated in neutral tones and which feature comfortable furnishings. Each of the Hotel Central Zagreb's rooms features amenities like air conditioning, minibars, and satellite televisions. The rooms also come with telephones and Internet connections.

The Hotel Central Zagreb offers guests plenty of modern amenities, including an on-site lounge and bar where guests can order a night cap or relax before going out for the evening. The hotel also offers a garden restaurant, which is open during the summer, and other contemporary amenities and services.

Hotel Central Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Casino
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite