Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte

Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Rates and Deals

Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Madrid Reviews

mswim mswim
Sep 20, 2007
While in Madrid we stayed at the Hotel Florida Norte. I was 16 at the time and this was my first time alone to a foreign country. The name of the hotel was very easy for me to remember since I'm from Florida, which came in handy, when I fumbled with my words in Spanish. Speaking the local language intimidated the heck out of me because I was afraid of making a fool of myself.

The hotel itself was amazing. The public areas were very modern and elegant which was a nice change from our not-so-great French hotel we just left. This is definitely the nicest hotel I’ve stayed at in Europe to date, which might not being saying all that much. We tend to stay in affordable lodging since we really don’t spend much time in our rooms. The hotel has 400 rooms, each featuring a television, phones, a safe and a telephone. Most importantly, each room is outfitted with it's own bathroom.

The location of the hotel was terrific. Nearby parks, shops, bars, nightclubs, and restaurants surrounded us. Hopping on the metro system from the hotel was convenient and easy. The staff at Hotel Florida Norte was exceptionally kind and patient with us. Each evening we looked forward to crawling into our comfortable beds. The sheets were to die for!

The coolest and most shocking thing that happened during my stay was meeting the famous baseball player Sammy Sosa. If it's good enough for Sosa, it's good enough for me :) If my travels should ever bring me back to Madrid, I will more than likely stay here again. This was a fantastic resting place for an even more fantastic trip.

Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Overview

The Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Madrid is located adjacent to the largest shopping center in Madrid. Visitors staying in this hotel in Madrid will also find themselves within walking distance of the Plaza Espana, Gran Via, Parque Del Oeste, and Casa De Campo Park. The Atocha Train Station is just 5 kilometers away from the Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Madrid. Bicycle rental is available at the front desk, and parking is available for a surcharge.

The Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Madrid offers a total of 399 rooms which are gracefully decorated and furnished with an array of modern amenities. In-room amenities include air conditioning, satellite television, and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in some rooms.

Guests can begin their day with a delicious breakfast that is served in the breakfast room, and dine on international cuisine at any one of the Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Madrid’s on-site restaurants. The bar offers a place where guests can unwind with a drink after a long day or socialize with others. Well-equipped conference rooms are available should one wish to hold a meeting or seminar in this hotel.

Hotel Celuisma Florida Norte Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite