Hotel Cabinn City

Hotel Cabinn City Rates and Deals

Hotel Cabinn City Copenhagen Reviews

gdub8 gdub8
It's ok Apr 15, 2011
This wasn't a bad hotel, just the worst one I stayed in on my trip. When I got to my room, there was an unbearable smell coming out of the bathroom that I thought someone had left a present in the toilet for me. That wasn't the case, but I had to open the door and let it air out before I can go in. That left a bad memory of this hotel for me and what's probably affecting this review, because I'm making a face as I type..lol. Even though I was by myself, they gave me a bunk bed , so I had to make that work. The shower was interesting, if you don't wrap the curtains all the way around, the whole bathroom will be soaked. It was ok, but they claim to be the cheapest for a reason...Keep that in mind
gdub8 says:
you're right, forgot to review the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam..
Posted on: Apr 18, 2011
Noetsjie says:
Lol...let me guess why....hihih.Well hope you had more fun in the Netherlands ;)
Posted on: Apr 16, 2011

Hotel Cabinn City Overview

The Hotel Cabinn City is located behind Tivoli Gardens. Other nearby attractions includes the Royal Theatre, opera, Amalienborg Palace, Little Mermaid monument and Stroget pedestrian street. Numerous restaurants are located within just a short distance of the hotel. Guests will also find there are many shopping opportunities not far away. There is a variety of entertainment venues in the nearby proximity of the hotel. Copenhagen Central Station is located within a five minute walk of the Hotel Cabinn City. Parking is provided at the hotel for an additional charge. Bike rental services are offered through the hotel for the convenience of guests who want to explore the city on their own. The airport is located within a short drive of the hotel.

There are 352 well appointed guestrooms at the Hotel Cabinn City, each furnished with a private bath, wireless Internet services, television, telephone and coffee and tea making facilities.

Amenities offered at the Hotel Cabinn City include business services, dry cleaning and laundry services, 24 hour room service, breakfast café, bar and Internet service. The hotel is completely non-smoking.

Hotel Cabinn City Amenities

• Shops
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower