Hotel Bristol Sarajevo

Hotel Bristol Sarajevo Rates and Deals

Hotel Bristol Sarajevo Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Luxury Hotel with dead rat smell in the bathroom! Dec 14, 2012
Although they claimed to be a four star hotel but I really think that they should be a five star hotel! This hotel is so luxury! It is not located in the old town; one will need a transport to go to the center.

The lobby was huge with reception and waiting area. We had to bring our luggage a few step up before reaching the elevator to our room though, this may be a problem for the elderly. The elevator was divided to A, B and C; we would have to first enter our room floor, and then the screen would tell us which elevator to use.

Our clean room was a good size. The bed was a little too soft for me and I had a back aches the day after! There was a closet, working desk, coffee table and chair and a mini bar without alcohol, in fact, you can't find any alcohol in this hotel.

We love the super size, clean bathroom. There was a bathtub, a walk in shower and enough amenities. The only thing was, there was a weird smell in the bathroom, like some dead rat inside. I called the reception and they had someone to spray air freshener in the bathroom. But this did not fix the problem! When we got up the next day, it smells like a dead rat again! I then told the tour leader about this problem. By the time our tour ended in the evening, I think they somehow fixed it. I still could smell it but much "lighter". However the smell got stronger the next day morning! I wish they could take this matter a little more seriously. It would have been a perfect hotel if it not for this.

The breakfast was very good. Much more verities compares to other hotels. They even had some iPads for people who would like to read the news.

We love the complementary high speed Wi-Fi they provided.
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
yeah, it would have been perfect. I was a little scare to go into the bathroom unless I really have to, then I would hold my breath. Although this didn't work when I brushed my teeth!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2012

Hotel Bristol Sarajevo Overview

Fra Filipa Lastrica 2, Sarajevo 71000

Unique beauty, optimistic spirit and a sensational location invite you to indulge in exceptional pleasures. Completely renovated in 2011, Hotel Bristol Sarajevo features soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms. Although the hotel does not serve alcohol, it has a wide variety of signature mocktails and beverages from the region and the world. Enjoy your leisure time in the indoor swimming pool, sauna or fitness room.

Hotel facilities Room Service*
*May incur an additional cost

Room facilities Air Conditioning Cable television Climate Control Complimentary toiletries Connecting Rooms Daily housekeeping Flat screen LCD TV Free Internet access free minibar free parking Safe with notebook plug Telephone Television Wake-up calls High speed internet connection Hairdryer Safe Plasma TV screen Private bathroom with bath/shower Magnifying glass

Pets policy Guide dogs permitted only

Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 12:00

Local Attractions Sarajevo city

Location Nearest airport: Sarajevo Nearest train station: Sarajevo

Credit cards accepted by hotel American Express Diners Club International Eurocard Mastercard Visa

Hotel Bristol Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes