Hotel Bosphorus

Žitkovački put bb, Aleksinac, Serbia

Hotel Bosphorus Aleksinac Reviews

odiseya odiseya
Turkey in Serbia Mar 04, 2017
On the main and longest highway in Serbia it settled very modern hotel resort on riverbank of South Morava River. Very good location if you travel by car. As far I see it stand out on that part of area of main highway.

It is located 1,5 kilometers from town center.

I stay here on one business weekend. I have so much things to do and I do not have time to explore town. That is shame.

This resort have hotel, restaurant and cafe within hotel and additional banquet saloon Ella which serves as nightclub too, kids playground in ground floor of Ella saloon, wellness center, outdoor pool, grill and few sport courts. For all visitors there is free parking and free WiFi.

Rooms are nice with nice clean bathroom.

Restaurant is not so big but it is clean with terrace and view on river. Food is mostly Turkish and very hot but I heard that on South Serbia people preferred spicy food. I liked but for most of people in my group it was too much hot. Only Turkish delicacy on spot and very poor selection on it.

Service was slow but friendly, maybe it is part of Southern mentality and temperament (I really do not know but I heard something) but it looks like they are very surprised by crowd.

Breakfast is very poor in contrary to what I used too on Balkans. It is Swedish buffet and self service.

On our last lunch here we are again transferred to Ella saloon and we need to wait for our meal. Chef of kitchen stood out and she is apologize for waiting since food is not delivered yet (few meters only apart). The reason for our changed location is surprising and casual visit (as far I know) of Prime Minister of Serbia Aleksandar Vučić and our president of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik. I saw them from far.
Aleksinac Map