Hotel Borges

Hotel Borges Rates and Deals

Hotel Borges Lisbon Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Convenient for shoppin Jul 20, 1964
My sister and I stayed here with my niece who was a year old at the time. We loved this hotel, but we stayed there 45 years ago. We came by train and it was very centrally located. I'm not sure who made the reservation but according to the internet, ... you will be able to see the Mario Viegas Theatre, Sao Carlos National Theatre and the renovated Museum of Chiado. .. Barrio Alto can be reached in just 50 seconds walking from the hotel, and it will only take you 10 minutes to get to the airport and 2 minutes to get to the train station.

I think the Sao Carlos National Theatre is what is visible under the window awning in my picture.

This is what I wrote at the time:

Our room at Hotel Borges was large, with bath. It looked out on the Rua Garrett, a busy shopping street right in the middle of town. So we could switch off, shopping while my niece napped. The baby's crib is Italian Renaissance

According to websites wireless internet is available in public areas and costs EUR 5.00 per 24 hours. For my niece, their current policy is that all children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. Breakfast is included in the price now, but I don't think that was the policy then.
View from our window of the street…
Laundry drying in the hotel air sh…

Hotel Borges Overview

Guests of the Borges Lisbon will be located nearby to the residential areas of Lisbon in the Chiado area. The hotel is located within easy reach of attractions like the National Theater, the Mario Viegas Theater, and the Museum of Chiado. Guests will be able to get to many of the area’s restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues with ease. The Hotel Borges Lisbon offers guests easy access to the area’s many attractions on foot, and guests can also get around town by car. The hotel has on site parking. It is within walking distance of the city center and the train station.

The rooms of the Borges Residencial Lisbon are soundproofed and non-smoking so that guests will be comfortable. The rooms also offer satellite televisions, in room safes, and direct-dial telephones. All of the rooms are air conditioned for summertime comfort.

This hotel offers guests plenty of modern amenities, including an on-site café where guests can enjoy a variety of drinks and snacks throughout the day. Guests can also enjoy practical amenities like Internet access, laundry service, room service, babysitting services, and a concierge desk. The hotel also offers on-site car rental for the comfort of guests.

Hotel Borges Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels