Hotel Bertholet

Check Bucharest Hotel Deals

Hotel Bertholet Bucharest Reviews

mainhart mainhart
A God-send! Jul 08, 2009
This place saved my life! My friend and I had just had the hottest journey in Hell from beautiful Brasov back to Bucharest. We were on an "air-conditioned" bus for 3 1/2 hours in which the temperature read 34 degrees celcius for most of the ride. Moreover there were no windows to open and it was packed. I think I passed out at one point. Then we got lost in the hot city. My friend and I were beat. When we finally got to the hotel, an attendant ran out to us and took our luggage into the hotel. We actually thought for a moment that we were being robbed but didn't really care at that point. Thankfully he worked there! The receptionist could not have been nicer and seemed concerned about our exhaustion. We explained to her our ordeal and she seemed sympathetic. She gave us a discount voucher for their restaurant and the attendant showed us to our room. The beds were very comfortable, if small, and the air-conditioning was ice-cold, just what the doctor ordered. The bathroom was nice and had a great shower (also a god-send). The restaurant had very nice food and we appreciated not having to search for a place that served Romanina dishes, since were were beat. Too bad we only stayed there one night. The price was higher than I usualy spend, but not too much so, and it was definitely worth it.

Check Bucharest Hotel Deals