Hotel Bentleys

Hotel Bentleys Rates and Deals

Hotel Bentleys Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
NIce and central Feb 24, 2011
It was my first time in Best Western Bentleys on Drottninggatan 77 (Queen Street) which is the major pedestrian street in Stockholm city centre. I arrived pretty late from Copenhagen and I checked in 10.30 PM after setting off one of my colleagues in another hotel in the city centre.

The hotel entrance was kind of funny; the main door was like entering an apartment house. Inside was some stairs with a red carpet leading up to an old fashion elevator that reminded me of Paris; it was an open one with loads of steel patterns.

The reception turned out to be behind the elevator which a sign pointed out. Behind the elevator a huge area appeared; it was a former open backyard which had received a roof and now was a wonderful open area at least 5 floors high. The space was used as the breakfast place as well and in the right corner from where I entered a young smiling girl greeted me from behind the reception.

It was pretty calm, almost too calm to my liking; there were no bar or anything and I was not the looking for a reason to walk the cold streets of Stockholm for a beer; it was more than -19 degrees cold outside.

I managed all the registration when she asked me if I wanted to pay straight away since I was only staying one day. First I said yes but then I thought that I might have something cold from the minibar when I was up in the room. Much to my surprise she said that there was none in the room; I therefore decided to pay straight away. I managed to buy some bottles of sparkling water from her, so I had something cold when I came up to my room.

She had told me that I was upgraded and I was therefore given room 402 and I went up to forth floor and found my room. When I opened the door I was quite pleased with my upgrade, because the room was quite small.

There was a closet just behind the door which almost meant that I hardly could open the door. The details in the room were quite nice; there was a nice double bed, windows overlooking the covered courtyard. Next to the bed there were on each side a small table that was used by a huge lamp.

There was a small desk, and I had been given a cable to put in the phone so I could get free internet access. There was also Wi-Fi in the room which was nice because I used both accesses. The bathroom looked small from the outside but it was really nicely constructed and they had let the floor heating on which was really nice of them.

I worked for a while, looked TV and had my two sparkling waters from the reception before I decided to call it a night. Next morning I woke up almost too fresh after a great night sleep. I had put my alarm to 6.30 and had shower before I went down the checkout the breakfast next to the reception.

The breakfast was okay; not something special but the grey middle class; only the bad and really waterish apple juice was an all-time low. I went up and packed my stuff before I went back down again to take a taxi to work.
My Bed
The room
The Bed
The room
tonygiglio tonygigl…
Avoid Jun 03, 2010
The only positive thing about this hotel is the location. Bentleys Hotel is in Drottninggatan one of the most important commercial street in Stockholm with easy access to old town (10 minutes walking) and subway (5 minuintes).

But you can find a lot more in the same aerea at the same price!

Bentleys has the worst rooms, for that category, I ever seen. Small rooms with orrible and old forniture, not stilish old but really old. The bathroom is worst!!!!!

The sensation is that you are in a dirty and dusty place.

Breakfast consist in a very simple self service.

Absolutely below average!
tonygiglio says:
No. I wasn't so crazy to take pics of that orrible hotle. Now I regret a little.
Posted on: Jun 03, 2010
Glynnes says:
Any photos?
Posted on: Jun 03, 2010

Hotel Bentleys Overview

The Hotel Bentleys is 4 km from the Grona Lund amusement park, and the Strindberg Museum is 450 meters from the hotel. Guests will also find many shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the streets surrounding the property. The Hotel Bentleys is 40 km from Arlanda Airport.

There are 68 rooms at the Hotel Bentleys, and all have been individually furnished and decorated. Most rooms have hardwood floors. Other room amenities include cable TV, telephone, and en suite bathroom with hair dryer.

The Hotel Bentleys is in an 18th century building that has been renovated into a four level hotel. There is a full-service Italian restaurant on site serving lunch and dinner, and a complimentary Continental breakfast is offered each morning. There are three small meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 10 people each, and an Internet lounge in the lobby. There is a sauna on the third floor for guests looking to relax. The hotel is a non-smoking property.

Hotel Bentleys Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower