Hotel Barcelona Princess

Hotel Barcelona Princess Rates and Deals

Hotel Barcelona Princess Reviews

TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Short walk to the beach... Oct 11, 2011
This is obviously a business hotel however we enjoyed it for the location near the beaches. The hotel is very nice and modern...very spacious rooms with awesome views or the water or city. The rooms were very modern. My only complaint is there there isn't any wifi in the rooms. When you ask for internet access they hand you a cord...yes a cord. I was like what is this 2001? They have free wifi in the lobby so you'll see people just sitting in the lobby late at night doing business or whatever. The bar downstairs is also very nice. They have 2 bars and a restaurant. They pools are very small, the one on the 23rd floor looks bigger in the pictures but had a beautiful view. They have a gym and offer massage services. We had a massage both nights for 30 euro...for 60 minutes that was a good deal. So with happy hour and a nightly massage I slept very well there. It was actually my favorite hotel in Barcelona because it was just very nice and spacious.
Barcelona Princess
3 of my favorite words: Barcelona,…
JohannDigue JohannDi…
Bad experience at check-out Feb 22, 2011
I had a very unpleasant experience with one of the ladies (Romana?) at reception when I checked out on Sunday the 20th of February at approximately 11:45. This bad experience made me feel very unhappy and left me with a very poor perception of the hotel.

When I checked in at the Hotel on Sunday the 13th of February I informed them that my wife will not be staying there for Tuesday and Wednesday as she will be visiting her brother in Belgium. The lady at the desk said sure they will adjust the invoice accordingly.

When I checked out on Sunday morning however, I was greeted by a very obnoxious person at the front desk that swiped my card while I was still checking my invoice and asking questions on some of the items. I had to request her to listen to me as she was pre-occupied doing other stuff. She then replied on my query regarding the two nights stay that it was booked through Huawei and she could not make any adjustments.
fgodfrey fgodfrey
Very nice hotel, but not near anything Jun 20, 2010
I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. It turns out that it's a convention hotel, so it's a pretty standard business type hotel with free Internet and air conditioning.

The best way I can describe the room decor is "modern trendy". It's all very new furnishings, so they all work and are in great condition.

Depending on which side of the hotel you're on, there's a variety of fantastic views because it's a high-rise. I had a great view of the downtown area, including the Sagrada Familia.

The staff is very friendly and multilingual. The Internet is free and fast, however, it's wired (they give you an Ethernet cable), not wireless.

The only downside is the location. The neighborhood seems safe enough and it's right near a Metro stop. The problem is, it's far from just about everything useful except the Metro. It's about 45 minutes on the Metro from Barcelona Sants Station to the hotel and there aren't really any attractions near the hotel.

So, if you can deal with the location, it's a fantastic place to stay and very reasonably priced (presumably more expensive if a large convention is in town).

Hotel Barcelona Princess Overview

Guests staying at the Barcelona Princess will find that they are close to the beach, a shopping mall, the Picasso Museum, the Gothic Quarter, and many cafes and shops. There are many activities to enjoy on the beaches of the Mediterranean, which is a short 600 meters away from this Barcelona accommodation. Guests staying at the Hotel Barcelona Princess will find that they are in close proximity to the Barcelona International Airport. The hotel is also close to many bus and metro stops, and has a car rental service as well.

Rooms offered by The Barcelona Hotel Princess include air conditioning, satellite or cable television, hairdryers, Internet access, mini-bars, private baths, and in-room safes. The hotel also offers guests free use of the fitness center, 2 outdoor heated pools, and the sauna.

The Barcelona Princess Barcelona is a four star accommodation conveniently located in the business and cultural section of Barcelona, the Diagonal Mar. The hotel is in close proximity to a number of activities and attractions, including numerous restaurants, malls, and shops.

Hotel Barcelona Princess Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes