Hotel Bani Park Palace

D-160 kabir marg, Jaipur, India

Hotel Bani Park Palace Rates and Deals

Hotel Bani Park Palace Jaipur Reviews

natasha_hf natasha_…
Decent, comfortable accommodation with staff that are keen to help. Mar 06, 2011
For me this turned out to be excellent value as I was given a room to myself for the price of a dorm as the dorm rooms were already full when I arrived. The room itself was just off the courtyard on the roof of the building and was clean and comfortable. My only real criticism of it was that it could be quite noisy as sound from other rooms or the rooftop could echo; and also, it was quite dark as the only window did not look out directly to the outside but to a little corridor space.

Added to that I found the staff incredibly helpful - assisting me with coach bookings and with various requests that I had. The restauraunt too was quality and cheap and I ate there a few times as I had contracted 'delhi belly' by this point and they offered me plain food which would help ease it.

The only negatives that I felt about Bani Park was that it's very subdued and feels almost too quiet. I think with more people visiting, and perhaps some comfy area arranged out on the rooftop terrace to encourage people to spend time there, then this would hugely improve the atmosphere of the place. And also, that it is quite far out of the centre of Jaipur; but then, the majority of hotels - and certainly for this price - are.

All in all I was very happy with my stay and would have no hesitation in recommeding it to anyone else.

Hotel Bani Park Palace Overview

The Hotel Bani Park Palace is located in Jaipur making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.
All 25 at this 2-star property offers well-furnished rooms and attentive service.
All of the guestrooms are replete with television, air conditioning, desk.
Services and amenities available for guests at this Jaipur accommodation consist of restaurant, 24hr room service, room service.
For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including garden.
Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction.
To book a room easily at the Hotel Bani Park Palace, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Hotel Bani Park Palace Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower