Hotel B Cozumel

Check Cozumel Hotel Deals

Hotel B Cozumel Reviews

Merch Merch
The best hotel I've ever stayed at! Jan 17, 2012
This is actually the best hotel I've ever stayed at!

Me and my husband decided to plan our own trip to Mexico. We found a direct flight to Mexico and instead of taking the package-deal with the expensive hotels the travel agency offered we made our research about Riviera Maya and we spent over 24 hours trying to find the best hotels in different locations.

We started reading about the island Cozumel and the information we found made it sound like this awesome place for people to do diving and snorkeling but not for people looking for paradise beaches. This made a bit unsure about going there, but finally we decided on going there and we found this hotel B Cozumel.

As I said, we went there a bit unsure of the place and hotel, not knowing what to expect. After a 60 pesos taxi we arrived at B Cozumel and the sweet and friendly receptionist Alejandra showed us around the hotel. This hotel is BEAUTIFUL in it's simple yet luxurious design. The rooms were big and nice decorated with a balcony facing the ocean and at night you could see the coastline light up. Absolutly beautiful!

We had the continental breakfast included and surprisingly it was really good! The restaurant had a very good standard to it, with both super professional and friendly waitors and delicious food. Try their ceviche, you will NOT be disapointed!

There's a little dive shop just right next to the hotel where you can rent snorkeling equipment. The snorkeling by the hotel is not the most amazing snorkeling you can do but it's definitly something you should do while there. 100 types of different fish in every color there is.

They also offers massages on the sundeck next to the ocean. We ended up taking a couples massage and it was amazing. Not only were the estheticians very good at giving massages but just imagine laying on a sundeck, hearing the ocean while getting the most wonderful massage ever. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

+ They do have great offers on different days so just check at the board in the reception to find out.

I was actually really surprised about the service at this hotel, everyone was super friendly and helpful with whatever you needed. This hotel had it ALL. And again, this is the best hotel I've ever stayed at!

Check Cozumel Hotel Deals