Hotel Atardecer

Check Montezuma Hotel Deals

Hotel Atardecer Montezuma Reviews

jwoolfall jwoolfall
Amazing Views from this Beautiful Quiet Hotel Jan 22, 2009
My wife and I spend three nights at the Hotel Atardecer in January 2009. The Hotel is located about 5 minutes outside of Montezuma Costa Rica and is perched on the top of a hill giving amazing views of both the ocean and the Jungle. I'm pretty sure there isn't another hotel in the area with views this spectacular.

The hotel offers a number of small cabins with private bath and large deck with table, chairs and a hammock. The view from the balcony is amazing. The property also has a 2 bedroom house that can be rented for a very reasonable price.

The people managing the hotel were very friendly and answered all of our questions. They were always around if we needed anything.

The cabins are made of a specially treated pine wood which was very unique from anything else I had seen in the area and the property was well maintained.

Breakfast is included in your nightly rate and is served whenever your ready in the morning. They bring a nice spread of food right to your cabin which allowed us to sit on the deck and have a nice quiet breakfast every morning.

A river runs below the property which acts as a natural corridor for the local wildlife. We were able to see and hear several howler monkeys making their way along the river at sunset.

Our favorite part about this hotel is the amazing sunsets. Sitting on our deck in the evening and watching the sunset with a glass of wine was about the most peaceful part of our vacation.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to get away from the noisy city or anyone looking for a nice quiet scenic hotel.
View of the deck
Bed in one of the cabins
view from our deck