Hotel Astoria Rapallo

Hotel Astoria Rapallo Rates and Deals

Hotel Astoria Rapallo Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Perfect and then a bit more Apr 16, 2014
I had been driving down one of my favorite coastlines from Genoa and my target was La Spezia, As soon as I reached the beautiful coastal road I took it very easy and time just stopped. This is some of the most stunning views that one can imagine and I just took all the time I could. I stopped numerous times and quickly decided that I would take a night somewhere along the coast. I checked my GPS and my tonight app from booking.com and decided to book Hotel Astoria in Rapallo.

The location turned out to be perfect. The hotel was situated next to a small square along the water with a parking lot in front, where I parked my car while I looked at the hotel in the evening sun. The hotel was a nicely renovated house of 4 stories high. Next to it there were two similar houses that looked like they had been out of order for 20 years, which the receptionist in my hotel later confirmed. The hotel looked great and I could not wait to get inside and enjoy the area. The season had not started yet and the harbor walk was quite empty something that I looked forward to.

The receptionist was really friendly and we both ended up laughing a lot. I was given a room on the 4th floor. Getting there was quite funny because the lift was quite small and slow, so I could not help imagining this on a high season day. My room was a corner room with a view towards the water. I opened my balcony doors and just stood there speechless with a smile on my face. Getting the fresh breath of spring and the smell of sea just made it feel like a small piece of heaven looking out of the French balcony from my room on the top floor of the hotel.

The hotel is located on the harbor in the quiet end of the beautiful city, which meant that most of the traffic was a bit away from the hotel. My room was nice it was not crowded, and it had a large double bed that was nice and hard. There was a small flat screen, which I hardly though someone would use with the beautiful scenery just outside the windows. The bathroom was really nice and everything in the hotel room was nice, clean and carefully chosen in order to increase comfort and making the room cozy.

The service was good from all the employees and they always met me with a smile. The wi-fi worked perfect all over the hotel, you just had to switch between the different Wi-Fi’s on each floor. The breakfast was good even though it was clearly pre-season. Parking spaces were available in front of the hotel if the ones on the square were taken.
Bluenose Bluenose
Traditional style charming hotel. Aug 17, 2013
Beautiful hotel just set back from the seafront. Old traditional style building with wooden blinds across the windows. It has charm in abundance, the service is excellent and a good choice of food for a continental breakfast.

Don't expect Hilton style rooms, this is an old building furnished in a traditional way and some may find it too small.

The hotel has character and is totally in keeping with its surroundings with a few car parking space in the courtyard.
Hotel Astoria Rapallo

Hotel Astoria Rapallo Overview

via Gramsci ,4 , Rapallo, GENOVA, ITALIA 16035

Hotel Astoria is on the sea promenade in Rapallo, close to Portofino, not far from the Cinque Terre. This family-run hotel is set in an Art-Nouveau villa with free Wi-Fi. Most rooms offer an amazing sea view:those on the first floor have a huge terrace. Breakfast is a rich sweet and savoury buffet. Located in a quiet central area, handy to ferry, railway and bus station, the Astoria offers special rates for nearby restaurants. Special green fee rates are available for the 18 holes golf course.

Hotel facilities Room Service* Concierge Elevator/Lift Laundry* Lobby bar Luggage room Night Porter Parking* Parking on request* Reception (24 hours) Wireless internet
*May incur an additional cost

Room facilities Air Conditioning Cable television Climate Control Complimentary toiletries Daily housekeeping En-Suite Bathroom Flat screen LCD TV Free Internet access Safe with notebook plug Coffee/tea facilities* Telephone Television Wake-up calls High speed internet connection Hairdryer Mini-bar Pay TV* Safe Plasma TV screen Private bathroom with bath/shower
*May incur an additional cost

Children policy Children welcome

Cancellation policy Cancel free of charge up to 72 hrs before check-in, else 100% charge

Pets policy Pets welcome Dogs welcome

Smoking policy Smoking permitted in guest rooms

Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 11:00

Local Attractions Genoa: 25.0 Kilometre Cinque Terre Portofino: 9.0 Kilometre Shopping area - historical centre: 20.0 Metre Sea and private beaches: 5.0 Metre 18 holes Golf course

Location Nearest airport: Genoa Nearest train station: 300m Nearest bus station: 50m

Credit cards accepted by hotel American Express Mastercard Visa

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Exhibit Space
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower