Hotel Aspen

Check Aspen Hotel Deals

Hotel Aspen Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Aug 13, 2006
I wasn't sure if I should put the cost of this place into average or expensive; I ended up on expensive. I guess for Aspen it's average, but Aspen is expensive!!

The price of an average room will range from anywhere from 109 to 209, depending on the time of year and the deal you get; you may be able to find a discount website with a better deal for the place, of course.

I stayed here with my sister. Don't let the picture on the website fool you, it's a motel. They have one fancy corner that doesn't at all fit the rest of the building, and that's what they take pictures of; the rest is just a motel. You enter your room from the outside, the rooms are average, and the bathrooms are small and very average as well.

Aside from that, there were nice things about it. The ladies who cleaned our room were super nice. The beds were very comfortable. They have VCRs in every room, and a lot of movies to choose from at the front desk that you can borrow for free, which is nice when you're ready to turn in for the night. My sister loved going out into the jacuzzi, and said it was great.

Bottom line, although I am far from being an expert on Aspen, is you're probably going to pay a lot no matter where you stay. So as long as you're prepared that this is more a motel than anything else, you will be ok. Parking was free, which is always a plus.
klausman67 says:
try the UINDEPENDENCE SQUARE BED & BREAKFAST. it's in dead-center of town, reasonable as far as aspen is concerned (sometimes $99 a night), and the same woman, jami, has run it for 13 or more years. she knows alot about town, what to do, where to go, etc. each 'condo' (very small room) is privately owned and different. i have had relatives & friends stay there very happily.
Posted on: Jul 15, 2007

Hotel Aspen Overview

The Hotel Aspen is situated on Main Street near many of the area’s biggest attractions. Guests will find an array of leisure activities within walking distance of the hotel. Travelers will also find themselves near the area’s biggest ski resorts. The Aspen Airport is situated only four miles from the Hotel Aspen. Guests will find that the airport and other Aspen attractions and points of interest can be easily reached using local taxi cabs and rental car services.

Each of the guestrooms at the Hotel Aspen is very well equipped. All rooms offer wet bars, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, televisions, VCRs, and climate controls. Private bathrooms offer irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, and more, and most rooms offer guests private terraces or balconies.

Guests of the Hotel Aspen will discover a wide array of shopping, dining, and nightlife options in the area. There is a Continental breakfast offered onsite. The hotel offers two Jacuzzis, a pool, a terrace, and much more.

Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • DVD Player
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel Aspen

Denver to Aspen
Landed at the Denver International Airport.  Got my rental car, and started the four and a half hour drive to Aspen!  I was going to join my sister there for the weekend; she was there work… around 4:30 in the afternoon, met up with my sister who gave me the key to our hotel room (we were staying at the Hotel Aspen
Amsterdam
Today we woke up and moved to our new hotel where we will stay 3 nights.  We checked in around 10 and then left for breakfast.  We found a great bagel place just down the street so we got b…hotel Aspen, at 10 am.  By the way the Ibis hostel by the train station wasn’t so good…
Bangkok Aftermath
This trip almost never happen as weeks before our flight, the Red Shirt Commotion has engulfed Bangkok and even caused fire over several establishment on the city center. Previous flights from our ai…hotel is Aspen Suites nearby Phloenchit. Its on the same stretch as the bigger hotels like JW Marriot Hotel

Check Aspen Hotel Deals