Hotel Art

Check Senj Hotel Deals

Hotel Art Senj Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Sleeping at Barbi's !! Sep 09, 2012
We headed for Senj without having a hotel booking as we were not certain where we would end up for the evening and night. After some driving around we agreed upon staying at hotel Art that was located close to the city center, only a few hundred meters from the harbor.

The hotel had only two stars on their sign in front of the hotel and I therefore didn’t expect much. From outside the hotel looked a bit boring but I hoped that we would be given a room facing the water. Behind the counter in the reception we were met by the least service minded woman I had met in ages. She had a stone face on during all our questions and her answers were quite cryptic. We were given room 16 down the long hall and it was not facing the water.

We entered the pinkest room I ever seen besides a dollhouse of a nine year old. The room was large and dark because the shutters were closed. The room had a double bed and a single bed. The room was very dull and doll, so there was no reason to stay in there for long. I took the shutters away and I faced almost the grill of one of my neighbor’s car and I decided that no view was even better than a view. The beds were hard and the Wi-Fi did only work in front of the reception and the noise of the receptionists TV.

The bathroom was clean and reminded me of something from a school trip many years ago. The bathroom worked and we had paid 45 euro for the both of us for one night, which we even thought was too much. The breakfast was slightly better than anticipated or I might say feared, but not more, on the other hand the view was nice from the dull breakfast room.
The hotel
PINK!
The room or cell
The room
Chokk says:
Maybe the owners name was Art !
Posted on: Oct 14, 2012
vances says:
Appreciate an honest review, but was it Art?
Posted on: Oct 13, 2012