Hotel Ariston

Check Castelbuono Hotel Deals

Hotel Ariston Castelbuono Reviews

davidx davidx
A rum business Jul 24, 2010
Getting to Castelbuono at all turned interesting, when I managed to miss the bus from Cefalu. I found it was only one station away on the train but it was only when I arrived tha I realised that the town was way up miles above the station. Fortunately a fellow passenger offered me a lift.

He took me to the Tourist office who phoned B&Bs. One was not taking guests - the other sounded OK. When they heard I only wanted accommodation for one, they put up their charge. I wasn't playing. Then they phoned the Hotel Ariston who quoted a very cheap price. OK!

They let me leave my luggage while I went up to the castle before it closed. Then I reclaimed it and went to the Hotel Ariston.

Its very cheap rate was really the sum of all its virtues - if it had others I did not find them. Perhaps you get what you pay for.

When I arrived I was booked in by a man who was playing cards with friends. it looked a bit like a Manet picture. There was nobody in the bar - too early I thought. As I was wondering whether I had the nerve to ask if I could take a photo, I heard the door shut - too late I thought. In a bit I went to the bar, only to realise that I was now the sole occupant of the hotel! That remained the case until I left next morning.

At least there were no ghosts!

Check Castelbuono Hotel Deals