Hotel Annemarie

Hotel Annemarie Rates and Deals

Hotel Annemarie Amsterdam Reviews

Caroline815 Caroline…
Stones throw from Amsterdam museums Jan 10, 2011
This is a hostel in the museum district in Amsterdam. Situated on Museumplein, it is one or two blocks from the Van Gogh museum and Rijksmuseum.

I stayed in a "private," which meant I paid double price to have a two bed room to myself. This room would not have been good for a couple because it was a single bunk bed. It had a sink and tv in the room, which were pleasant surprises.

The staff are friendly and helpful, but there are specific rules to follow such as no children under 16 and breakfast hours. It has 24 hour key card access which was helpful and made getting in and out easy.

The lounge area is in reception with tables and chairs and two computers for internet access. They have printer capability, which was quite nice. The staff waived the printer fee for me so I had free printing.

The bathrooms are very small, but clean. I had read reviews about iffy cleanliness, but I didn't have that experience at all. It's a hostel so I didn't expect too much. Sheets were clean and towels were free.

I wouldn't recommend this hostel if you want a party place because it's in the museum area, which doesn't have much in the way of bars and restaurants. The shops were more high end retail and it was hard to grab a bite late at night.
aussiemeg aussiemeg
Oct 11, 2009
Hostel was very basic but good!... reception was very very nice and always helpful. Close to main part which is 5mins(not even) on tram 5 ... Basic but hey only sleeping there, i saw a man cleaning everyday, would stay again

Check Hotel Annemarie Rates and Deals