Hotel Ambiente Berlin

Hotel Ambiente Berlin Rates and Deals

Hotel Ambiente Berlin Reviews

arti57 arti57
Watch out your Money Oct 20, 2009
Location and cleanliness of the hotel is good. However I want to share my unfortunate experience with you. On the first day of my visit ,my money was stolen from my room. When I came to my room , I saw that my money had gone. My credit cards, GPS and mobile phone was not stolen. I am %100 sure that I did not lose or droped my money, because my local banknotes had gone as well. I was lucky that only my money was stolen. When I went to reception to tell this robbery, they just protected their staff. They just said they were SORRY!!!. In the following morning the reception called me to visit them. I suppose that they thought I would run away, and I was asked to pay for the room. Obviously they were worried of being not paid but they should consider the rights and safety of their guests. I didn't report to the police, because I was visiting Berlin for 3 days, and I didn't want to ruin my remaining holiday.

If you will stay at this hotel WATCH OUT your money.

Hotel Ambiente Berlin Overview

Our modern, family-run Hotel Ambiente is set in the heart of Berlin, in a central and peaceful location close to comfortable restaurants and cafes. The KaDeWe famous department store and the Kurfurstendamm Boulevard are only a stone’s throw away. The Nollendorfplatz metro station is 300 m from the hotel. From there, you can reach the Potsdamer Platz square and many other places of interest within a short travel with the metro. All 38 rooms are modern and comfortable and come with en-suite facilities, colour TV, telephone and a mini-bar. Some rooms feature Internet access. The bathrooms come with a hair-dryer and a make-up mirror. Every morning, we serve an ample breakfast buffet. Guests can use our Internet Corner in the reception area free of charge. Our hotel also provides an underground car park (EUR 8.00 per day) and a lift. You can book a city tour or buy Welcome Cards at the reception. Business hours of reception:
Every day: from 06:30 to 22:30

• Safe-Deposit Box
  • Refrigerator
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower