Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel

Check Chicago Hotel Deals

Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Reviews

herburlness herburln…
Great hotel in Theatre District Dec 04, 2009
Two friends and I went to Chicago to go see the new Cirque Du Soleil show. It was their first time and Ive lost count how many times for me. But this was the first time I stayed at this hotel. I booked it through Kimpton website and got a great rate! We flew into Midway and took the orange line to the hotel. It was about midnight by the time we got there. It was a very short walk from the stop we got off at. It was just one block east and one block north, so easy I still remember. The inside of the hotel was beautiful. Check in was very easy, but then again it was midnight. We had a king size room for the 3 of us, and then requested a cott. The room was very clean, we didnt have much of a view but the size of the room made up for that. The bathroom was small and the closet was huge! But it worked for us, very comfortable!

Normally I have always stayed closer to Michigan Ave. This is more in the Theatre district and loop. I have also stayed at Hotel Monaco another Kimpton hotel and I have to say I prefer Hotel Allegro. It is quite a walk to Michigan ave but thats ok for me I like all the walking, I would totally stay here again!

Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Overview

The Cadillac Palace Theater is adjacent to the Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel, which is approximately a six block walk from the Magnificent Mile of the city. Lake Michigan, the Navy Pier, and the important commercial and financial districts of the city are within a few minutes of the hotel lobby, offering both business and pleasure travelers an easy and convenient launching point. Ferry services and the L train are also within walking distance, allowing tourists to easily reach the arts and museums that the area is famous for. There are multiple public transport opportunities just outside of the Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel, with the airport just 15 minutes away.

The Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel offers guestrooms with complimentary wireless Internet access, room service, satellite television, and luxury appointments for the bed, furniture, and bathroom areas.

There is a restaurant onsite at the Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel, as well as a unique bar and lounge area. The generous fitness and meeting facilities are both available 24 hours. Function and banquet spaces are large and well appointed.

Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower