Hotel All Seasons Cairns

Hotel All Seasons Cairns Rates and Deals

Hotel All Seasons Cairns Reviews

ClaireV1987 ClaireV1…
Great Romance Package Apr 29, 2011
First let me just point out to you all that yes I was on a 'Romance Package' and yes I did travel alone! I hadn't planned on staying with anyone but the deal they had was too good to miss!

I stayed in a loft studio apartment with a spa. The deal included the room, room service breakfast, sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival and a late 12pm checkout. The biggest upside to doing this alone is you get the champs and chockies for yourself! :)

The room is not ultra modern but has an appealing charm to it. Upstairs is the 'bedroom', bathroom and spa and downstairs is a living area and kitchenette which opens onto a large balcony. Reception staff were great and helpful too.

I really enjoyed staying there but there were a few minor downsides which are worth mentioning. First the 'view' was a construction site and a brick wall. Also, I went for dinner in the restaurant which was less than amazing. The food was basic which would have been fine except getting service was like watching paint dry! Also, I asked for some dessert (which the waitress upsold) to be delivered to my room. She then said she didn't want to have to go up to my room to drop it off and she that I would have to pay $3.50 delivery charge. I didn't care about that, just her reluctence to do her job. Finally, I went to pay cash and she started moaning about having to count her till at the end of her shift and would I please just charge it to my room...

Having said all that I will still stay again just not dine in the restaurant which is not a problem because Cairns is full of great eateries.

Give it a try but stay away from the restaurant.
ClaireV1987 says:
As an extra note, I filled out the feedback form online for the hotel and received a personal email back from the hotel GM to apologise and explain that the staff involved have been spoken to.
Posted on: Apr 29, 2011

Hotel All Seasons Cairns Overview

Located less than 1km from the heart of Cairns, easy walking distance. Cairns is located in the heart of Tropical North Queensland, a perfect place to base yourself for exploring the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree rainforest and outback. Shopping, restaurants, night clubs and art galleries. Activities in Cairns include near by golf courses, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, white water rafting, scuba diving, sailing and safari tours.

Tourist class property in a reasonably good location, value for money. MN1208.

Low rise motel style building.

Older rooms, have air conditioning, tea and coffee makers, modem access , hair dryer, iron and ironing board, minibar, TV with Austar.

Restaurant and baron the premises, as well as Room service breakfast and dinner.

Small lobby with a Reception desk.

1 km to the nearest beach, 1 km to the nearest fair site (cairns convention centre), 1 km to the nearest station (cairns), 1 kms to city centre, 10 minute walk to the nearest bus stop, 5 kms to the nearest airport (cairns).

Hotel All Seasons Amenities

• LCD Projector
  • Slide Projector
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel All Seasons Cairns

Finally in Australia!!
After 23 hours of flying we finally arrived in Cairns, Australia. We were so tired and jet lagged but it was only about 11 am so we couldnt go to bed until that night. After we got out of the airport…hotel for the night was called the All Seasons Cairns Gateway Resort. When we arrived it seemed scary and unfamiliar…

Check Hotel All Seasons Rates and Deals