Hotel Abito

Check Prague Hotel Deals

Hotel Abito Prague Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Hotel Abito Dec 27, 2016
At the end of December 2014 I stayed 3 nights in a single room of Hotel Abito. I had booked it about 5 weeks in advance through the hotel's homepage. Interesting enough the price per night including breakfast was with 685 CZK (less than 25 Euro) much cheaper than on any of the popular hotel booking websites.

As due to some snowy road conditions I arrived 6 hours later at Hotel Abito than expected, I sent them an e-mail from my trip to inform about my late arrival at around midnight. Within a couple of minutes I already got a friendly confirmation from the receiptionist. Very helpful.

My single room was on the seventh floor of the building, which is also the floor where breakfast was served. My room offered a panoramic view of the surrounding area. It actually consisted of 5 rooms: my bedroom with two beds, a corridor with a wardrobe, a separate toilet, a bathroom and another large, actually empty room.

Also the buffet breakfast was surprisingly plentiful – a selection of hot dishes and bread, cereals, cakes, yoghurt and fruits.

The only little down site was the fact that the free WIFI was only available in the receiption area, but actually it didn't really bother me that much.

Hotel Abito is located a 20-25 minutes tram ride from the city centre and the train station, therefore a public transport ticket for 30 minutes was always sufficient for me. The tram stop "Teplarna Michle", where lines #6 and #11 stop, is just in front of the hotel. Both trams go approximately every 10 minutes.

The hotel's website as well as a flyer in my room provided very helpful information about directions. A large Kaufland supermarket can be found about 5 minutes on foot from the hotel.
Hotel Abito
Hotel Abito: My bedoom
Hotel Abito: Seperate toilet and b…
Hotel Abito: My corridor with ward…
Nemorino says:
Yes, this review was trustworthy and helpful to me. (I'll have to get used to some of the questions they ask here on TB.)
Posted on: Feb 08, 2017
ys484 says:
Congrats on the feature!
Posted on: Jan 28, 2017
Suusj says:
Congrats on the feature :).
Posted on: Jan 28, 2017