Hotel Abba

Hotel Abba Rates and Deals

Hotel Abba Amsterdam Reviews

raks77 raks77
Good place if you don't have a problem with steep stairs. Jul 11, 2009
Hotel Abba is a good budget accommodation if you are willing to drag yourself and your bags up a steep staircase - just my luck that our rooms were at the top most floor :(. If we forgot anything in the room - we just left it since none of us were willing to climb up those scary steps more than we had to :).

The hotel is centrally located and the neighbourhood is nice. There is a tram stop right outside and supermarket right next to it. The staff is fine and the people at the reception speak perfect English. The rooms are very basic and the loo is big but at night if you leave the windows open the street noise is loud.
The Staircase leading to the Hotel…
Stairs leading to the rooms
bimmerfun says:
You can't expect too much for this kind of money. It's clean and safe and the location is great.
Posted on: Jul 30, 2009
bimmerfun says:
A single room with private bath starts at 40 euro. So far as the steps, they ARE a problem for me. I have tendinitis in my right knee due to an injury. My solution? Pack light and go SUPER slow! lol
Posted on: Jul 30, 2009
bimmerfunn bimmerfu…
For what it is, you can't beat it. Nov 02, 2008
Look, it's a budget hotel. If you can handle the fact that is a budget hotel, it's a great deal. I've been to Amsterdam many, many times and have stayed at numerous hotels. I've have rented apartments, and have even rented a house. Aside from the house I rented, which was beautiful but a bit far from center, ABBA is the best all-around deal. Given the state of economics these days, it could make the difference between being able to go to Amsterdam or not being able to go. ABBA is clean and safe and the location is excellent. The worst part is the stairs, which are super steep. I currently have tendinitis in my right knee, so it is an issue...but I go slow and use my good leg!!! Breakfast is decent, and the breakfast area is bright and clean. The rooms are small and the walls are thin, but I've stayed at 3 star hotels in Amsterdam that were worse, and 2 star hotels with stairs that are at least as steep. Not to mention several that are just plain gross that cost more. When I have more money to play with, I stay somewhere else (with an elevator!), but for the money, ABBA is the way to go...If you can deal with the fact that it is a VERY BASIC BUDGET HOTEL. Did I mention the fact that it's a BUDGET HOTEL? lol (((It ain't the Hilton)))

ALSO, don't go by the "average price" listed...It varies.
jamesrodden says:
Thanks for the review. I'm staying at the ABBA for 6 nights (195 Euro) next week. Can't wait to give my two cents on this place.
Posted on: Dec 10, 2011
gejah says:
above your revieuw it says 100 Euro. But on the site it says from 30 Euro per night. What is true? But it has real good reviews from people.
Posted on: Jul 11, 2009

Hotel Abba Overview

Discover all that Amsterdam has to offer with Hotel Abba as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is fully equipped with desk, hair dryer, television, shower, separate shower and tub. This beautiful Amsterdam accommodation provides safety deposit boxes, tours, business center, family room to suit all guests' utmost convenience. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make your reservation at the Hotel Abba quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Hotel Abba Amenities