Hotel 81orchid

Lorong 8
Hotel 81orchid  - view from lorong 8 rd.
Hotel 81orchid  - 1 queen size bed, flat screen ( few English channels ) , mirror, small shelve but no cabinet. 1 bath room w/ cold/hot shower ++
Hotel 81orchid  - reception
Hotel 81orchid  - the down side here is they are using disposable pillow case so it's a bit weird.
Hotel 81orchid  - quiet and peaceful day& night.
Hotel 81orchid  - I stayed at rm 602 but requested to be transferred to 621 because of internet issues.

Hotel 81orchid Reviews

neo_dare_devil neo_dare…
hotel 81 orchid Jan 18, 2011
Before my trip to Singapore I kind a search online for an affordable and cheap Hotel near the Central Business Distict. I also considered staying at hostel to meet fellow travelers but then I opted to stay in a Hotel .

So I got to know this hotel through booking.com . It was highly recommended by those travelers who already checked- in to that hotel .

It is actually part of a hotel chain business in Singapore so I came across some of it's hotel81's in different places and I guess this one is the cheapest.

It was late that I got to know the reputation of the place where hotel81 in Lorong 8 Geylang District . But actually it wasn't really a big problem . The place is safe and I was able to go out and walk around without being scammed or mugged.

The hotel is located near the Aljunied Mrt station but you still need to walk 10-15 mins.( depending on how fast you walk ).You can also do taxi ride from the airport ( 8-13 SGD ) - I forgot the exact amount though.

Customer service- wise , I would say that their staff is very accommodating and pleasant to the guest . They do accept major credit cards and never had a problem in paying my bill .

There are a lot of food stalls and restaurant in the area. The food are cheap and delicious . There are also convenient stores where you can buy things that you need.

So I definitely Recommend this place, its not your typical posh/high class hotel but an affordable hotel for short term stay.

check list:

1. super cool/ cold air conditioning system.

2. value for your money

3. good customer service
view from lorong 8 rd.
I stayed at rm 602 but requested t…
1 queen size bed, flat screen ( fe…
quiet and peaceful day& night.
Hotel 81orchid  Map