Hotel 81 - Sakura

Hotel 81 - Sakura Rates and Deals

Hotel 81 - Sakura Singapore Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
The Cheapest Hotel Outside Geylang I Could Get Jul 03, 2010
What I can remember the most from this hotel is the location. I found it far from the bus stop, moreover to the closest MRT station :-(

My room was small and the hot water was not on. I am a person who needs warm shower wherever I go, even I am from a tropical country :P

The staffs are very standard, not too nice or rude either. But, I was kinda disappointed when the manager had to think twice or three times or more, to give me a small space for me to pray in their luggage room. It was not his fault that he doesn't know that my prayer will not take a long time. But still, I am a bit disappointed.

Beside those above, nothing more I can say. All of them are standard ;-)
The bed
TV and window
The bathroom
Me ;-)
Glynnes says:
Nice review and photos. Thanks
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010

Hotel 81 - Sakura Overview

Hotel 81 Sakura is beautifully decked out in a Japanese theme. Catering to all lodging needs and requirements, the hotel features several room types from standard room to family room. The hotel's convenient location makes it relatively easy to visit the city's many attactions such as Geylang Serai Malay Village. Gatong and East Coast Park, with many entertainment outlets, can be reached by all modes of transport. Guests can also enjoy great food at an in-house restaurant and a variety of day trips or tours can easily be arranged and book through the hotel.

Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel. Hotel provides free wifi.

Hotel 81 - Sakura Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower