Hotel 71 Chicago

Hotel 71 Chicago Rates and Deals

Hotel 71 Chicago Reviews

ejames01 ejames01
Hotel 71 Aug 01, 2009
The location of the hotel was superb!! A very short walk to Michigan Ave with the Hancock building to the North and Millennium Park and the Field Museum to the South. It's located on the Chicago river and the Wendella river tours. Only a few blocks from the trains. Lots of restaurants and cafe's to choose from. Our room was on the 31st floor with a fantastic view of the city!! The beds could have been better.
Our view from our room on the 31st…
xlavinho xlavinho
Like expected Oct 03, 2009
As a European, i'm used to European standards. I usually stay at cheap- to average hotels wherever I go, and this is an average hotel as well, but for this standard it would go for a below average hotel in Europe. The bathrooms are old style and a bit dirty. The television set is bad and the trash bins aren't properly cleaned every day. The staff in the lobby is young and inexperienced. I first got a wrong room, but switched it to a river view as booked.

Apart from that the view and the location is great. Good isolation between the rooms and I love the armchairs in the rooms.

All in all it's a average priced hotel in the middle of Chicago located right across the newly built Trump Tower (which is spectacular). The bus stops right outside and the subway or EL is right nearby. Many of the sights recommended in the travel guides are close to the hotel.
mmf0303 mmf0303
Awesome Hotel stay in Chicago... Aug 07, 2009
The first time I went to Chicago I stayed at Hotel 71-in a word...FABULOUS!!! Location was wonderful, hotel was spotless and the staff were wonderful!!! I would stay there again...
Jimmi83 Jimmi83
Hotel 71 - Chicago Dec 31, 2008
Great room, Great view (well worth paying the extra $20 for the river view).

Used this hotel for a New Years Eve back in 2008 and absolutely loved it, for the location if anything! Within walking distance of just about anything, nicely appointed room with his and hers sinks in the bathroom, waterfall shower, marble flooring. Large Queen size beds were very comfortable. Service was with a smile and the staff were very helpful in directing us when asked.

Hotel 71 Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Paid Parking
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Hotel 71 Chicago

Day #1 Chicago
 I've been looking forward to going back to Chicago since the last time I had visited in 2007.  Our plane left Tampa at 7:40am and it was non-stop to Chicago. We arrived around 10:00am. We …Chicago. We arrived around 10:00am. We collected our luggage and we all pitched in for a taxi to our hotel. Our hotel "Hotel 71" was close…

Check Hotel 71 Rates and Deals