Hotel 480

Hotel 480 Rates and Deals

Hotel 480 San Francisco Reviews

JoeriNL JoeriNL
Perfect location, but rude staff and definitely too expensive. Jun 19, 2008
I booked quite a lot through Priceline this summer, the prices you can get are great, especially when travelling with some friends. The prices I paid for most 4 start hotels were about the same as I would have paid in a hostel.

For this review I will keep in mind the standard prices for 480, doing that I just can't say this is a 4 star hotel. Staff, amenities and atmosphere just weren't right at all.

On the website free limoservice in the morning is promised, not that I need that, but it would have been fun. This service doesn't even exist. The rooms don't even look like the ones on the website aswell, The positive thing they're large and clean.

Fitnessfacilities were closed, you could use one down the street at a reduced rate, this should have been free. Further were there no amenities at all. No pool, no free internet, use of a computer downstairs costs about 60 cents per minute!

The hotel used to be a crowne plaze, on old signs were just stickers with the new name on some floors. Not worthy 4 stars.

Then there was the airco incident. The final night when we came to our room the airco wasn't working. We called downstairs, a mechanic came to check it out and disappeared after a few minutes. We didn't get a further reaction so we called again. We were told the airco couldn't be fixed. We had to ask to change rooms ourselves, but since it was alread after midnight and we would be leaving early next morning we wouldn't take all our luggage to another room. This was out of the question and the guy just hung up and wouldn't talk to us anymore. Since we were tired we finally got our stuff together and got another roomkey and changed rooms but I've never met rude staff like this! The next dat we got two (overpriced!) parkingdays and a day internet for free, and since we wanted to get going we just took this an went, never to come back again.
fawkes66 says:
Well... thanks for this review. I will stay clear of this hotel, however wonderful it sounds on the booking sites.
Greetings,