Hotel 33

Check Geneva Hotel Deals

Hotel 33 Geneva Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
My sleeping nightmare :) Sep 25, 2013
I had a very early flight and decide to found a hotel close to the airport ! This one are very close to the airport , so just I walk 500 - 700 meters for the gate :)

I had a funny confuse until found it and do a check in because I don't have idea about france language except some easy worls :) So I am looking for the hotel trente trois , it's easy I know but if you are some dizzy pretty tough to found it , but after 10 minutes I understand the number 33 means trente trois :) I can see only the top sign of the hotel from the other side of the road which write Hotel 33 :)

Anyway don't shoot me , my fault :)

Simple hotel with some rooms and a restaurant . The reception helpful but they confuse me with the room cost , I book it for 90 euro per night and finally paid 105 euro ! They offer me also a daily free transportation card and was really helpful to explore the town of Geneva .Many bus lines pass just outside from the hotel and for any direction . The center was far away , about 30-45 minutes away with bus , estimate about 5-6 kilometers !

My room ... this little nightmare in the first floor :) The temperature was about 30 plus celcius with much humidity and they don't have any air condition !!! just a ruin noisy fan , and recycle the hot air , the smells and etc :) Finally had really bad sleep and wake up every 15 minutes because I was wet !

The rest things of the room ? You can see that in the photos but let's write some more :) Dark room , quite oppressive :) The design of the room was strange , leather couch with 25 years old TV drop it down to the cheap furniture ? :) The bathroom was clean and big enough !

I don't had any breakfast so no idea about that :)

I can't say for any recommendation because don't like it ! You can found a better if you check carefully :) Also was expensive and paid money for nothing !

Check Geneva Hotel Deals