Hot Springs Lodge and Pool

P.O. Box 308, Glenwood Springs, CO, USA

Hot Springs Lodge and Pool Glenwood Springs Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Relax By the pool Jul 04, 2008
This place is the place to come once you have hiked Hanging Lake. The pool is really a large contained hot spring. The lodge is just up the hill overlooking the pool. The rooms are nice and clean and they have a very friendly staff. If you stay in the hotel you get a pool pass. That in itself is a good deal. I am not sure if we spent more time in the hot spring or the hotel. Since it is connected, you will want to spend as much time as you can at both.

The hot springs are the real draw. During the day there are a lot of kids because they have a slide and a putt putt golf course. In the evening more of the adults come out and just hang out talking and having a good time. They have these jet chairs that you can sit in. You have to have some quarters to make them work, but it is worth it.

The restrooms and locker rooms are very clean and safe. You do have to pay for the lockers, but again, that little cost is worth it. They have a nice gift shop and deli at the pool as well. If you stay at the hotel you can use your free continental breakfast that is included with the stay. The even have a snack bar facing out to the pool.

The sports shop has a lot of cool swimwear and souvenirs. You can bring in all the fun stuff you like but they made us leave our super squirt gun in the room.

The rates change and vary by day, so if you don't stay at the lodge, check before you go. The price goes cheaper as the evening hours go later. You can get a stamp and return all day long. So, go early and come back late.
The pool
The pool
You can see it from the road

Related Travel Blogs About Hot Springs Lodge and Pool

My Historical Journies
This entry is to describe,in brief, my past travels through the united states. I will list my experiences by state in alphabetical order. I will try my best to remember highlights from the trip(s) an…Glenwood Springs. I have stayed at the Hot Springs lodge several times and have enjoyed the jumbo sized swimming pool

Check Glenwood Springs Hotel Deals