Hot Chocolate

1747 North Damen Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA

Hot Chocolate Chicago Reviews

ekondra ekondra
A Bite of Chocolate Aug 22, 2008
Hot Chocolate is located in a rapidly growing and changing part of Chicago. Once this place used to be a really seedy neighborhood, then the Real World house moved in and things started to change. New restaurants and stores are cropping up all over the place, which is great. The only harmful thing is that its becoming more expensive to live and eat in one of the areas I love the most in the city. That being said, I think that Hot Chocolate is a great place for drinks, dinner and dessert with friends. I wouldn't say its the best place I have been to in Chicago but I wasn't disappointed. In my family, its customary that when you get a dish, everyone tries to get something different and you pass your plate around the table so everyone tries everything. So in this case, I went to dinner with four others and got to try a wide variety of food. I would say that the food was definitely good and the service was good, but nothing really stood out to me. I guess what really made my decision is that the last thing I tasted, my dessert, was not my favorite. I think I might have found out that I am not a chocolate person, which is bad if you're going to a restaurant with 'chocolate' in its name. Oh well. I would definitely recommend this place if you like chocolate and you like good food!

Check Chicago Hotel Deals