Hosteria Puerto Ballesta

Check Esmeraldas Hotel Deals

Hosteria Puerto Ballesta Esmeraldas Reviews

Laurrra Laurrra
Fine hotel Feb 16, 2010
We arrived at Puerto Ballesta at 5AM after taking the night bus. The night watch guard let us into our rooms and we essentially got a third night free. That started the trip out on a great food because to me that is great customer service. There was no one else in the rooms so it just made sense so we weren't sitting on the beach waiting for a certain time to roll around like at some places. The room included your standard ecuadorian breakfast, coffee, juice, fruits, eggs and bread. The AC worked well in our rooms until the power went out our last day. The rooms were just fine, the bathrooms were just fine... nothing was spectacular but everything was good and clean (although sandy like any beach hotel). The pool was a great feature... it was probably the nicest part! We ate one night at the hotel restaurant and we all got pasta and it tasted like SOAP. It was disgusting.

I am going to say I would recommend it but if I went back, I would look for another place to stay to get more for my money since it was not that cheap (16 per night per person).
Me and Angela goofing off on the b…

Check Esmeraldas Hotel Deals