Hostel of the Sun

Hostel of the Sun Rates and Deals

Hostel of the Sun Naples Reviews

stewy88 stewy88
A quality hostel Dec 24, 2009
This hostel was extremely well run and had a variety of amenities to make my stay very pleasant.

Naples as a city can be very intimidating and the hostel felt like a safe haven from the madness. The DVD room and kitchen areas were a nice addition and made the atmosphere very social. Guests could interact in a host of activities and I found myself going on trips with the people I met. Perfect for the solo traveler. One of the room areas also has its own balcony attached. A good place to just chill out at night.

Napoli isn't the best or even safest of places in the evening, therefore it was great to have a place like this to just get to know people from all around the world. The staff were bubbly and always willing to help out in some way or another. They will also order amazing pizza for you that is delivered straight to the hostel doors, good times! The location was about 5-10 minutes from the sea. Here you can book different trips, for example a ferry to Capri. Also, be sure to catch a bus down to Pompeii.

The rooms were cleaned thoroughly and the lockers made it secure enough. A sketchy city but a top notch hostel.
Eric says:
Hi Stewart, thanks for the hostel/hotel reviews and welcome to TravBuddy!
Posted on: Dec 24, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Hostel of the Sun

the best hostel in the world?
My first few days in Naples I stayed at a hostel named "Hostel of the Sun" (HOTS).  Lonely Planet had listed this hostel as their pick for the city.  The Hostelworld website lists it in the…Naples I stayed at a hostel named "Hostel of the Sun" (HOTS).  Lonely Planet had listed this hostel as their…
Day 17: Napoli....Ti Amo
7:37 pm: I ended up meeting up with my roommate and a few other people last night in Venice and we went out for a couple drinks but I didn't stay out too late. I woke up at 5:30 this morning (gaah! …Naples is pretty easy to navigate. The hostel is sooo nice (Hostel of the Sun). I definitely recommend it. It has free…

Check Hostel of the Sun Rates and Deals