Hostel Yok Wahi

0388 422-9608

Hostel Yok Wahi Jujuy Reviews

agoodguy agoodguy
Bd place in Jujuy Dec 23, 2011
I would´t go there if I was you!

It was very hot in the rooms, the bed was OK but that was the only thing. The shower and toilets need renovation and maintenance, just one old computer with Internett and the USB ports didn't work, so I was not able to download and back-up my pictures.

There are few excursions you can take (one day each).

It possible also to do all in one day.

The guy in the reception was more busy reading updates on his Facebookk then to assist. I asked to book 2 trips. He couldn't find one for the next morning and booked me one for the day after. I needed to really seat on his head to find other options. I told him that I have not intention in staying the day in the hostel and wanted to do something. He offered me other day trips to see a nature reserve, parachuting and sand skiing.

I told him that I was interested in going to the Salinas Grandes and asked how else can I get there. He quickly answered that this is very easy. You just take a bus from the bus station to Puramamaraca, and there you'll find many services taxi that picks up several persons, will take you to the Salinas Grandes, let you tour it for an hour and take you back. From Puramamaraca back to Jujuy
Hostel Yok Wahi Map