Hostel Tyn

Hostel Tyn Rates and Deals

Hostel Tyn Prague Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Nice hostel near Old Town Square Aug 04, 2015
It's a nice location since you are about 10 Minutes from Old Town Square. The directions given by the hostel are also easy to follow. The whole hostel was very clean. The breakfast is basic but good with cereals, coffee and orange juice. They also provide you with a sandwich (ham and cheese or egg and cheese), which you can pick it up from reception. The staff are super nice and are happy to help with directions. The hostel also offers free wifi and provides two computers in a small room near the kitchen in the basement. Next to the kitchen is also a common room as well as a toilet. During my stay I had to move rooms but everything went smoothly. I left my stuff in the storage room and picked it up when I got back to the hostel in the evening. The lockers were also big enough for my backpack. In my first room I had a bigger locker, which also had a little shelf at the top. So, I could put my toiletries there. My second room only had a smaller locker but since my backpack wasn't too big it still fit.

One of the downsides was that once someone took a shower the floor was always wet since there wasn't a rug or a mop to clean up the water. In my second room, the sheets for my mattress were a bit too short so that wasn't so great. If you are looking for a quiet hostel this is not the place because guests will oftentimes sit outside (any time of day) in the courtyard and depending on where your room is you will hear every single word.
free08 free08
very good location May 25, 2012
Location-behind Chuch Tyn, centrally located.

far from the train station, some walk from the metro, hard to find with their direction.

A decent Indian food place next door.

Amenities-very good shower, 5 computers, internet free, internet not open 24 hours, no one gathers in the common room, kitche available not get much usuage. private lockers available in the rooms.

Staff not too friendly nor helpful.

Alot of guides in the stairway landing.

Free map not too useful.
kyniosianow says:
Generally do you recommend staying at this hostel?
Because we dont know if we should choose this one or hostel "15".
Posted on: Jul 12, 2011