Hostel Trotamundos

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals

Hostel Trotamundos Sevilla Reviews

ulis ulis
Good place to stay Sep 12, 2017
The Trotamundos Hostel is fairly central located close to the Plaza Nuevo and the Museo des Bellas Artes. Dormitory beds are from € 12 (September 2017), with air-conditioning, big lockers and free wifi. You can get breakfast for € 2, coffee or tea and toast bread with margarine and jam, for a similar price you can get better breakfast in places nearby.

It is a short walk from the Plaza de Armas bus terminal, from the Pardo San Sebastian bus terminal and the San Bernardo train station take the tram to Plaza Nuevo and a short walk from there.
andrejav andrejav
Hostel Trotamundos Nov 11, 2016
Hostel Trotamundos has a great location in the town, close to transportation and surrounded with Seville attractions. The only thing is that I can’t say anything else that sounds good or nice.

Hostel is located in the two floor traditional Spanish building and the first floor has place to hang out, reception, few rooms and tile yard. If you are still going to this place after my review, watch for uneven tiles because you can break your leg easily There are small drops of few centimeters that round up the yard, and it is hard to see them until you twist your leg.

The biggest issue is bed bug infestation. I always check the bed when I am entering hostels that are a bit on the dirty side (and Trotamundos does not look clean at all) and that was the procedure this time around. So, I looked at the mattress, and I see many small pieces in the beds ridges and sides. I picked up few and it was mixture between some dark beetles and some other dark stuff and then I found one bed bug already dried out. Where there is dead one, there must be alive too… so after few looks, I did find one crawling around, minding its business… It was a bug in stage 3 of bed bug life, healthy and not fed yet, and I was not the one to feed it.

Anyway, I called the receptionist, he came and saw it, called ladies that clean and they started vacuuming the bed. I told them that vacuuming is just going to spread it and that they need to take out all beds and clean them right…

After that, I canceled my stay in this place, collected my money and went to another hostel in town which came out to be fantastic.

So to wrap it up, DO NOT GO HERE, aside of bed bugs, the whole place feels and looks dirty and dark. Spend few more euros and go to the hostel such as Black Swan.

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals