Hostel Stara Polana

Hostel Stara Polana Rates and Deals

Hostel Stara Polana Zakopane Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
A bit old but very nice, with friendly staff and nice athmosphere Jul 19, 2008
We stayed only two nights in this hostel. My parents had a private room and I slept in one of the dorms. From the outside the hostel looks a bit run down, but also very typical, as it is build in traditional Zakopane style and is made out of wood.

The inside is wood as well, and very cozy. I liked the atmosphere hanging around here. The dorm was very neat and lockers were very big. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and spoke fluent English. They were always right there to give information when you needed it. The hostel is a good place for meeting other travelers too, there stayed nothing but young and friendly people here while I was there.

The rooms were clean and so was the kitchen. Only the shared bathroom could have been better cleaned up and there was as well to little baths or showers for everyone. Apart from that, absolutely no complaints.

The location wasn't in the very center, but close enough to the main street and the bus station to do all trips by foot. A very nice place, I would certainly stay here again, and I hope I will in the future.

Related Travel Blogs About Hostel Stara Polana

Breathtaking Kasprowy Wiersch
Today we left Krakow and set of for two days away from the big cities. Zakopane is a very touristy place, and probably the most popular ski resort of Poland, but there is a reason why all these touri…Zakopane around noon. First thing we did after checking in our hostel, called Stara Polana , was having an ice cream…

Check Hostel Stara Polana Rates and Deals