Hostel Shenzhen Loft

Check Shenzhen Hotel Deals

Hostel Shenzhen Loft Reviews

gen-x-gal gen-x-gal
Nice, Clean & Affordable Hostel in Shenzhen Apr 11, 2011
I love the café-like & cosy ambience, the cleanliness and being able to use the pantry (microwave & fridge).Room is secure too with the electronic access card. Location is not really that near to metro station, but good enough for someone who’s used to walking a lot daily (about 15 minutes). The staffs speak reasonable English and were helpful when I needed to make a phone call to the bus operator when I realised that I left my luggage in the bus. There is a supermarket just opposite, that sells a lot of food stuff, the ready cooked ones. The toilets & rooms are very clean. Just remember to lock the other door on the opposite side before you shower!

But there was only 1 computer for Internet surfing, and the guy at the reception was annoyed when I did not have small change for the payment (but I did told him I did not bring down all the money from my room). He could have just asked me politely to get the money from my room or deduct from my room deposit. Whatever his response could have been, an annoyed look certainly didn't count as good customer service.

Go to http://www.hihostels.com to book this hostel online. Instruction for direction need to be amended though, from Qiao Cheng Dong Metro Stop Exit A, “turn right”, not “walk towards west” (sound so misleading, I went the wrong way as west is on the left side)!!!

Check Shenzhen Hotel Deals