Hostel Pisa

Hostel Pisa Rates and Deals

Hostel Pisa Reviews

Vipin Vipin
Great location and nice place in Pisa! Jun 29, 2011
Considering this hostel is located in the very touristy area of Pisa, I was quite amazed that it was a very nice place to stay!

It is situated just near the train station. From the station, you take the left of the main road and just walk straight down.

The staff are really friendly and helpful. They have a large kitchen, so if you like to cook or prepare your meals yourself, this is the place for you. Great Internet area as well, with several computers and unlimited access. They have wifi availability too.

The rooms are a little small but the bed is comfortable enough. They book out very fast so I recommend you contacting them in advance! Also, their showers are always a little cold!

Great place to stay in Pisa, and I would recommend it to anyone!
Vipin says:
around 20 euros i think!
Posted on: Jul 01, 2011
andrejav says:
How much it was to sleep in dorms
Posted on: Jul 01, 2011
nimic says:
Nice :-D
Posted on: Jun 03, 2011
emilytaylo emilytay…
Hostel pisa! Only a short walk from the airport, and the city center / trainline, so its very ideal if you want to get out all the time :)

The staff are very friendly , the rooms are ok, you get what you pay for.

I did not like the bathrooms, they were abit gross however i used someone elses bathroom .. so you just got to look down all the corridors for the good one :P

Great value for money! if you just want a bed then its great :)

Dont do what i did and expect a 5*start hotel hahahaaha.

They say there is a swimming pool.. however i did not come across this.. the garden is small also..So i dont know where this mystery swimming pool is :P
andreamylesa says:
the tale of the missing swimming pool lol. thanks for the review ill definitely keep this spot in mind when i head over to Italy:)
Posted on: Jun 23, 2011

Hostel Pisa Overview

The first and only 'YOUTH' HOSTEL in the centre of Pisa!Located in a large and recently renovated building, with room for over 100 people (great place to socialise and make friends).We are walking distance from Pisa airport (800 m) and the central train station (500 m).Great for backpackers and low budget travellers!Many dorms, private rooms, internet wi-fi, kitchen, Street Parking (free from eight 8pm till 8 am), many common areas (Kitchen, Dining Room in-door and out-door, guest lounge, theatre...)Free walking tour of the city with an official tour guide. From Tuesday to Sunday, leaving from the hostel at 9 AM.We at Hostel Pisa intend to promote social tourism and therefore the access to tourism for everyone! This means low prices but at the same time good services and activities which aim to develope social relationships, moments of cultural enrichment and your knowledge about our culture!And for our Party loving guests... A party itinerary!!!MONDAY:Hostel Pisa's PARTY, FREE entry only for our guests!!!WEDNESDAYMilly Cocktail and Dance BarHappy hour for 5 euros you get a starters buffet, with great music and much more...THURSDAYStudent Party Night...FREE entry to BORDERLINEMore is yet to come...(Pisa is also a student city with many exchange students so there's lots of young people to socialize with).All Places are walking distance from the Hostel you will be escorted so you can go in Free!!!Follow us on... FACEBOOKHostel-PisaIt's always Happy Hour at Hostel PisaCome stay at the hostel where the fun never ends!!!See you soon!

Hostel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Walking
  • Billiards
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom
  • Shower
  • Luggage Storage
  • Family Room

Related Travel Blogs About Hostel Pisa

the tower that leans
Today we got up supposedly early to head out for a quick morning trip to Pisa.  I went with a two other girls staying at the hostel, Reena & Linsey.    Pisa is a little ov…Pisa.   I went with a two other girls staying at the hostel, Reena & Linsey.     Pisa
All roads lead to .....
And so my road finally lead here too, well, my train anyway!I got in at the end of the day from Pisa, located my hostel and kicked about the area drinking coffee and watching the world go by until di…Pisa, located my hostel and kicked about the area drinking coffee and watching the world go by until dinner…
Chianti/Florence (Tuscany), Italy
Warning: the first part of this blog was writen when I was sick and tired. I caught the 3hr train to Florence instead of the 1hr train, because it was cheaper and so I could just relax. When I finall…hostel. Today I should have taken the bus to Siena, then another to Pisa and then a bus back…

Check Hostel Rates and Deals