Hostel One Sevilla

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals

Hostel One Sevilla Reviews

Isabelle_G Isabelle…
Good value for money Aug 29, 2011
I stayed a few nights at Hostel One Sevilla last year in june and it was great.

Clean dorms, ensuite bathrooms, guest kitchen, free internet, pretty building in a quiet street.

The aircon in the dorms was a blessing with 37°C daytime and not much less at nighttime. We had some problem with the aircon leaking in our dorm and as soon as we told the staff about it they got it fixed on the same day :)

The staff was really nice. Lots of advice and they would take you out to town every night.

It's also well located in a quiet street right behind a big plaza. Supermarket, lots of restaurants and bars are just a street away.

The historical center is about a 20' walk from the hostel.
nacris nacris
A friendly welcome in Sevilla Dec 07, 2009
I've stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and in fact the great thing here is the professional attitude and friendliness of the staff, Ariel and Betty.

They actually care about you as a guest, and provide everything you need (we had a problem in our room and they solved quickly!). They also organize some night tours to see a free flamenco show and have some drinks.

The hostel is a typical Seville restored house with an interior yard. This can be a bit noisy because the rooms are all connected around the yard and it's an area where people gather to chat and so on. But it's ok.

The guest kitchen has really good facilities but it's a little bit small for all the people that want to use it. It's always crowded! And some people think they are at home so it's difficult everyone to cook.

Besides that they also have free internet, a balcony to smoke, and beers in the fridge (1 €).

Near the hostel there's a huge plaza with lot's of places to eat and drink, full of young people. To the historic center around 15 min walking!

A nice place to be in Seville!
hostel one sevilla
kagyvt says:
Great review and great hostel! They will even do your laundry for you for 4€!
Posted on: Jun 29, 2011
sylviandavid says:
Thanks for this great review... sylvia
Posted on: Dec 07, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Hostel One Sevilla

Spain, 2007
There I stood on the airport, the first time on a airplane. I was really exited and nervous because I went all by myself. My friend was already in Spain because she did a language course before we we…Sevilla we were very tired, but luckely we had a really great hostel! We had one room for the two of us with…

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals