Hostel One Paralelo

Hostel One Paralelo Rates and Deals

Hostel One Paralelo Barcelona Reviews

Smithxx Smithxx
Great place to make friends! Nov 11, 2013
We missed our first flight from Lisbon to Barcelona and arrived at like 1AM. The check in was super fast as we were on our way to Sonar. Met hostel mates who were also on there way to Sonar, so split a cab with them. So definitely a hostel to make friends!

The Beds were comfortable, but a little thin and the rooms were kind of tight, But we were in Barcelona, so there was no way we were going to be inside that often. Also, the bathroom showers were obscenely small, even though the bathrooms itself were spacious.

It was in a great location, steps away from La Ramblas and some of the best clubs in the city. And reception was EXTREMELY helpful! Also, the free breakfast and tipped-based dinners helped for saving money!
tom1 tom1
Amazingly friendly comfortable hostel Sep 17, 2011
I stayed in this hostel for 9 nights in September 2011 and had the most amazing time. From the moment I walked through the door I knew I was going to enjoy my time at this hostel. The guys that work there are super friendly and helpful with great tips on places to go and things to see, including places that are not so well known to tourists.

Every evening they cook everybody in the hostel dinner at around 8.30pm which is a great way to meet everybody else that is staying there and it gives the place a great family feel. It also means that a lot of people hang out together and go out as one big group. One of the guys that works there (Angel) comes on nights out with you and has friends in smaller local bars, he took us to a place that was closed and they opened the doors and gave us free drinks late one night. He also has good advice on places to go and how to get into the clubs for free.

The hostel has a great mixture of people between those wanting to have a bit of a party and those looking to do just tourist stuff. It was perfect for me and I'm definitely going to go back there!
g_wedders g_wedders
Incredibly smart Hostel May 18, 2010
I stayed here with 3 friends for 3 nights in June 2009 in a 4 bed dorm and what an excellent place this is. The rooms themselves are just basic dorm rooms but the beds are comfortable and the bathrooms and main areas are so clean and bright it was a joy to be in them. One tip if you can use it is to get one of the rooms with direct access to a balcony as it provides a nice little area to chill and prepare yourself for Barcelona, then when you're ready head up to the roof terrace to join in the fun with everybody else. Couldn't recommend the place enough.

One slight word of warning is that if you want to be right in the centre of Barcelona you should probably look elsewhere but it is only a very short metro ride into the centre and with the metro being REALLY cheap (it put's my hometown metro to shame) it's an excellent place to stay.
mmary1988 mmary1988
Great Dec 18, 2009
I had a great time at the HostelOne Sants. I spent two nights there in Barcelona and I didn't want to leave this hostel after the first night!

The staff speaks multiple languages and are always willing to help you out with any needs. You do have to put a 5 Euro deposit on your key, but you'll get it back no probs. They have a very simple check-in and check-out procedures. Tiny locker, but my 15" laptop still fit in it, so I was happy enough. The first night I stayed up late with the staff member who had to wait till 1am for a late check-in. As long as you inform them ahead of time, they will work it out. The staff was friendly and lot of fun! They give you great tips and always have something for you to do. Every night they have planned activities and you can even suggest any, you don't have to pay extra to join in either! Everyone seemed to enjoy the hostel and it was a really nice personable experience!

It is located outside of the city center with not a lot around to really see, but its really close to the metro and bus lines. Its a great hostel and I will definitely stop back here for another good time in Barcelona!!

Check Hostel One Paralelo Rates and Deals