Hostel Merlin

Hostel Merlin Rates and Deals

Hostel Merlin Cesky Krumlov Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Nice place to stay in a great location Aug 17, 2011
I stayed at Hostel Merlin for one night in a single room. The room was very small and basic but it was less than 10 pounds per night so very cheap. And I slept quite well there so can't really complain. I liked the river view, you don't often get it. The hostel is small, so it felt more like staying in B&B, the only difference is there was no breakfast included :) But there are two kitchens so you can cook for yourself or if not, there are lots of restaurants nearby. The location of the hostel is just perfect, you're in the middle of a beautiful town centre. And it only takes 10-15mins walking to the bus station. I quite enjoyed my stay there so can recommend this hostel to everybody going to Cesky Krumlov. The only thing I didn't like was that when I arrived there was nobody to check me in. I looked everywhere but couldn't find anyone. Thankfully after 10 minutes or maybe 15 the receptionist came.
xsebast xsebast
Jul 21, 2007
It may be the best price I've seen for the quality you get. I went at the pension, not the hostel, and got a double room with my girlfriend for about 30 CAD. You have a private bathroom, a view of the town, and a cool dining room, plus a little garden outside where you can sit and drink some wine. I suggest to anybody to go there and enjoy the comfort at a cheap price. If you want a nice calm night with your girlfriend, its the place to go.
CFD says:
Thanks ;) Heading down here in two days :)
Posted on: Feb 17, 2008