Hostel Lemberg

Check Lviv Hotel Deals

Hostel Lemberg Lviv Reviews

mixueinchina mixueinc…
Hard to find but not bad accommodations Oct 12, 2010
As a second time hostel stayer I would say this one was the least memorable.

Had a difficult time locating the place and there really aren't many markings to confirm you are in the right place. You have to actually get all the way to the top floor and open a door that's not marked (hoping you aren't walking into someones apartment!!) to find a small sign with ring the bell. Make sure you get there during the daylight hours so you can look way up to see their sign hidden behind trees on the top floor.

The staff are great and very helpful and truly bend over backwards to help. I arrived very early in the morning and they told me to make myself comfortable while I waited for my "private"room to be ready, which ended up to be a 6 bed dorm that I had to get to by walking through an 8 bed dorm. Had I known I would have just stayed in the 8 dorm room for way less money. They offered me breakfast, coffee and the internet to use. On my last day there I had a very late train out and they told me to stay as long as I needed and I could even sleep if I wanted with no extra charge which was very generous. They even ordered me a pizza and let my watch TV on the internet. (down time so no travelers were there)

I would not stay there again due to location but I would not dissuade anyone from staying there.
csaba csaba
cheap accommodation in the downtown Aug 29, 2010
The hostel is close to the railwaystation & downtown. It took me only 10min to reach the main square.

The hostel is in a quiet street of the busy Lviv. The staff was very friendly & helpfull. The rooms & bathroom,kitchen was clean & in good condition.

It was was cheap & got even breakfast.

I recommend this accommodation for young people, budget travellers.

Check Lviv Hotel Deals