Hostel Lavele

Hostel Lavele Sofia Reviews

pathosfenix pathosfe…
Cheery Hostel Jun 05, 2011
20 Euros per night.

Finding Hostel Lavele was a headache. The instructions given mentioned a very obvious Bulbank sign, but no such sign was present, so I had to try my luck and see help from the Bulgarians walking the streets, as those on the bus had no clue of the location. With my trusty map printed off the web, I set about to search for the hostel and even when I got to Lavele Rd, there was no number 14 and I had to walk up and down the road and asked around, before finding an unmarked building in which Hostel Lavele was situated. They definitely need to improve their visibility.

Despite this, walking into Hostel Lavele from the cold winter winds, I found perfect comfort in the cheery pastel coloured d├ęcor in the common area, and the lady who greeted was exceedingly helpful in the matters of getting around Bulgaria. My room was on the fourth floor, and upon opening the door, I was delighted with the minimalistic design of the place. The interior was done up nicely and I truly loved it.

Location wise, I was able to walk around to the main locations and used the trams and metro for further locations. I enjoyed my stay in Hostel Lavele, and I am sure you would too..if you can find it..
Room View

Hostel Lavele Overview

With its central location, Hostel Lavele is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Sofia. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, separate shower and tub, balcony/terrace. This beautiful Sofia accommodation provides laundry service/dry cleaning, hotel/airport transfer, tours, business center, bicycle rental to suit all guests' utmost convenience. Along with its convenient location in Sofia, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Hostel Lavele Amenities