Hostel Kokopelli

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Hostel Kokopelli Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Hostel Kokopelli May 31, 2010
Usually I recomend things I am sure are great. But in this case I recomended this hostel because had the intuition it was a good place and since heard good comments, I had to stay there and enjoy this place.

I was having 2 weeks vacation and decided to stay in this hostel at least a weekend.

And as a result, I need to admit, I was wrong. This place is not good, this place ROCKS !!!!!

The owners are very kind and helpfull. I do like the rooms, and all the locations are clean.

There is a terrace where you can enjoy BBQ, parties, and drinks.

The best part is that this place is well located, in the heart of Miraflores, near everything.

Ohhh and do not forget about the breakfast. It is included and very tasty. Ohhh and you can get it until 1pm..... yeah !!!!!!

Oh and if you have to check emails, it wont be a problem, there are computers available, or wifi if you have a laptop. There are common places like the terrace, a TV center, Computers, and Kitchen.

You can take a doom or a private room.

It wasnt a surprise that I got the news they were chosed for the best hostel in april.

I do recomend this place !

Good news, They are oppening a new local in mancora !!!! (South of Lima, at a great beach). It will be oppen at 15 july 2010 !
Menu option 1
More options for breakfast
oh you can get wifi signal, in my …
No wonder ... These guys are terri…
bilbobaggins530 says:
Thanks! Very useful info!
Posted on: Apr 05, 2011
Glynnes says:
Great review. Thanks!
Posted on: Jun 15, 2010
kerisina says:
Hi , in Lima (Miraflores) dooms are about $8 to 12 and privates $30. Have not yet the prices for the local at Mancora, will find out in july when they oppen.
Posted on: Jun 01, 2010
dunn4040 dunn4040
Easily the best hostel in Lima May 09, 2010
This is one of the best, if not the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It's located right in the middle of Miraflores off of Calle Berlin.

I found the staff very helpful and friendly. The hostel itself is clean, and well equipped. Kitchen w/ refrigerator, wi-fi, desktop computers, tv with movie library, and a few other nice things. The best part was definitely the rooftop bar. Easily the best bar I have ever seen in a hostel. Great atmosphere and a great place to hang out at night.

Rooms come with wall lockers, just bring your own lock. Beds are reasonably comfortable and the linens were provided. Each floor had its own bathroom with two showers. Showers had nice hot water too.

Overall a great experience. If you are in Lima, the is definitely THE place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.
Lobby and tv area
northlight northlig…
good clean hostel in centre of miraflores Oct 11, 2010
This hostel came highly recommended on hostelworld. The location is good. A very short walk away from the main street of the miraflores district. Reception is open 24 hours, which is good for late arrivals, or if you have to depart early in the morning. I booked my own room. It was very basic, but clean. You are given the key to your own toilet and shower which is across the hall. Internet access is available and is complimentary. They also have a tv room, and a rooftop bar. People coming back to their rooms late after drinking all night in the bar was noisy, and might put some people off if you want some peace and quiet. Apart from that small problem, this is a very good hostel, so if your heading to lima, check it out.
seangee seangee
One of the Best Nov 07, 2009
In November 09' three friends and myself stayed at this hostel. I would have to say that it is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at in all aspects. First off the location is great, right in the heart of Miraflores. There are bars, restaurants, clubs, and shopping all within a stone’s throw from the door. The neighborhood is nice, didn’t seem dodgy in the least bit. The rooms were clean and had nice lockers/closets to store your belongings in with locks already on them. So no worries there. The staff was awesome. The person working the front desk was always willing to help book our next excursion, weather it was bus tickets, another hostel, or our Machu Pichu trip. The bar on the rooftop is an excellent place to meet other travelers and get the night started. We had the opportunity to meet two of the three owners and they too were cool people. I highly recommend staying here when in Lima.
the room
view from the roof
again on the roof
me, jlocs, bk
sylviandavid says:
Nice to have local people helping you get your tours..and tickets... great reviw... Sylvia
Posted on: Nov 18, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Hostel Kokopelli

Hostel Kokopelli - Lima
Buenos tardes. I now have a Peru Mobile, if the need should arise then you can contact me on +(511) 01997620434. I landed in Lima at half past midnight. Customs was a breeze; I had arran… Buenos tardes. I now have a Peru Mobile, if the need should arise then you can contact me on…
Back to Lima
Upon arriving in Lima, Peru the only business I had to attend to was catching a cab to the Hostel Kokopelli, I had already booked a room here and knew what to expect since I had stayed here on my las…Lima, Peru the only business I had to attend to was catching a cab to the Hostel Kokopelli, I had already…

Check Lima Hotel Deals