Hostel Histria Koper

Check Koper Hotel Deals

Hostel Histria Koper Reviews

Isabelle_G Isabelle…
Nice place Jul 06, 2012
I enjoyed staying in this hostel. It was easy to find after a short walk from Koper bus station. It's located inside the walls of the old town in Koper, which is an enjoyable place to walk around. I thought it was very quiet though, even though I stayed there on a weekend. Close to the hostel you can find bars, banks, supermarket and a big shopping mall on the way to the station.

The hostel was nice and clean. All dorms had aircon and were very clean. Big lockers in the dorms and a little kitchen corner on each level with a fridge and a coffee machine. It lacked an oven though so it was not possible to cook anything. The bathroom was very clean too.

The hostel lacked a common room and a guest computer but the staff let me briefly use their computer as I needed to check a few things.

The staff was nice and helpful, they were nice to talk to and helped me find a bus back to Croatia. On my last day I also had a problem with a roommate and the staff's reaction was positive.

Just Koper as a city got boring quite fast and I wished I could have stayed somewhere else on the coast. But daytrips from Koper were easy to take.

On the day I checked out the reception had to close for a few hours and I couldn't store my luggage in there so they offered me to leave the bag in the irish pub around the corner free of charge, which was quite helpful.
Glass lizard in the corridor
6 bed dorm