Hostel Happy Days Roma

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Hostel Happy Days Roma Rome Reviews

mireya33 mireya33
Crapy hostel no happy days here May 13, 2011
Do NOT STAY at this hostel!!

do not stay at this hostel!

yes i said that twice ! this place is horrible on every level. this hostel doesn't feel like a hostel if feels like a prison.

i arrived early in room and as any normal back packer would do i headed straight from the train station to my hostel to get rid of my bags take a hot shower and relax a tad bit seeing as how it was hot and mid day who doesn't like to relax after traveling for a while.

i got there and i was told they were closed for cleaning !! but i was let in.

i suppose it's the least they could do since i was staying there after all.

after being forced to leave after dropping off my stuff i walked around the city until 5pm witch is the time they open again i get there and the internet is not working it keeps shutting off , i showered went out for dinner. later that night when i returned i tried getting back online and i was able to use the internet, i met some guys in the common room as we sat there we were told it was now mid night and that the common area was closed and we weren't even being loud.i wasn't to pleased with that, because hostels are all about the interaction you have with others staying there. plus the man that told us that it was closed was really rude. when we continued to hang out in there he then turned on the internet !

oh and in middle of this might i add the staff wasn't any good they didn't speak much english nor Italian !! and they were ALL RUDE plus there was this older couple who helped run the place but it seemed more like they were staying there and they were always all over each other in a gross way.

over all i would NEVER STAY HERE nor would i want anyone to go through this;....

on my last day there i arrived back to my hostel 20 min before 5pm and JUST TO PICK up my back pack before going to the train station and they told me to come back at 5 ! all i had to do was go up and pick up my stuff i was already all pack up ! hated hated hated this place. please stay else where !

Check Rome Hotel Deals