Hostel Giraffe

Hostel Giraffe Rates and Deals

Hostel Giraffe Krakow Reviews

smh827 smh827
Affordable, great atmosphere. Apr 18, 2011
Close to the centre and transport links in the city. The hostel run many tours and links to the salt mines and Auschwitz. The staff were very friendly and socialised with everyone in the evening at the bar, they also took people on nights out in the area.
Malena23 Malena23
fun hostel with friendly staff Jul 20, 2008
I spent over a week in this hostel when I was traveling in Krakow in late April. It's located around 10 - 15 minute walk away from the city centre. The location is convenient, because there are 2 groceries just around the corner and the train station is close by.

I had a very good experience of the hostel, because it was very clean and quiet, so I slept very well there. The staff was also very friendly and the gave me and the friends of mine advices where to go and what to see in Both Krakow and outside the city. Like in many hostels there was a bar in the hostel premises, but the prices of the wines and drinks were rather high there (at least compared to some bars in Krakow). I was delighted though to notice that there was a guitar and a piano in the bar that I could play in my lazy moments.

Check Hostel Giraffe Rates and Deals