Hostel Euroadria

Metohijska ul. 2, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hostel Euroadria - Table in each  of the rooms
Hostel Euroadria - Our brilliant room - clean, spacious, look at all the lockers!
Hostel Euroadria - Reception
Hostel Euroadria - That's the living room/social area. You can see the electric kettle (for hot water) and the fridge below it.
Hostel Euroadria - The hostel is on the top floor.

Check Dubrovnik Hotel Deals

Hostel Euroadria Dubrovnik Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Probably the smallest hostel I've stayed in! Dec 19, 2016
So, I have to say, I've stayed in a lot of hostels in my life but this has to be the smallest one I've stayed in. That said, don't let that dissuade you; I loved it!

Pros:

* Very clean and very safe

* Great location: the bus stop to the Old town (Pile Gate) is right outside, and the hostel is about a 10 minute walk (less than half a km) to the city bus stop (for buses to other parts of the country and neighbouring ones). Infact, I'd say this is its strongest point because having divided my time between this hostel and another one (inside the old town), I'd take this any day. You're a 10 minute bus ride from the Old Town but don't have to sleep through the noise or loneliness of it.

* Extremely friendly and helpful staff

* Amazing rooms, some of the best ones I've had: big, spacious, clean, so many lockers (with locks and keys provided!), well lit, very conveniently located power outlets, bed lights, etc.

* Fast internet speed

* Cozy central area

* Clean toilets and bathrooms, ample hot water

* Lovely harbour across the road, lots of restaurants and "open" spaces

Cons:

* I don't know I'd call this a major con, but I wouldn't stay here for more than a few days because it doesn't have a kitchen. There's a kettle so you can prepare a morning tea for yourself, but you can't cook or do the things you can in other hostels.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this little gem!
The hostel is on the top floor.
That's the living room/social area…
Reception
Our brilliant room - clean, spacio…
Vikram says:
Very!
Posted on: Jan 07, 2017
spocklogic says:
I don't stay in hostels much, so is it generally unusual for one to not have a kitchen?
Posted on: Jan 06, 2017