Hostel Bridge

Hostel Bridge Rates and Deals

Hostel Bridge Prague Reviews

erojas3 erojas3
Great location, very affordable Oct 22, 2010
A bit hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for. In order to get to this hostel, you have to go inside a restaurant and go upstairs to the hostel. If you are carrying heavy bags, this will be a challenge since the stairs are steep and its quite a climb up.

The owner was very friendly, he gave my boyfriend and I a map and circled all the things he thought we might liked. Told us where the cheap places where to eat, to shop, and where to get our money exchanged and where not to.

I really liked this hostel, we stayed in a private 3 bed room for 1 night and the other they switched us since they had booked wrong. They moves us into a 2 bed room (which is what we originally booked) but no problem, that third bed on the first day served to put clothes on. There are about 4 rooms per floor and each share a kitchen that includes everything to make food (minus the food) a refrigerator, pots, pans, plates, cups, everything. The only thing is since we share with other travelers, it wasn't the cleanest kitchen but also nothing to exaggerate over.

I recommend this hostel since it is literally about a 2 minute walk from the Charles Bridge and all the other attractions in Old Town. The staff was nice, didn't really need them since we were hardly in the hostel but non the less when we did have a question, they were there with the answer. People say hostels in Eastern Europe are much cheaper so I don't know if this was cheap but we paid 30 euros a night for both of us in our own private room... definitely the cheapest place I have stayed at. If I ever find myself in Prague again, I will definitely be coming back to Hostel Bridge.
Hostel Kitchen
Making food
Shared kitchen

Related Travel Blogs About Hostel Bridge

Flight and Fun
On Friday the 6th June 2008 I set out for Leeds Bradford airport with the intention of flying out to Prague on a free flight I had won with www.Jet2.com In the airport I met a polish guy called Andy …Hostel in Dhloua at 5:50pm. When I entered Prague city and came across the bridge the view was fantastic…

Check Hostel Bridge Rates and Deals